Walser Limited Lifetime Powertrain Warranty
Available on all new cars and most used cars with less than 60,000 miles.
Warranty is valid from vehicle sale date during the customer's lifetime or until the customer no longer owns the vehicle.
This is an inclusionary warranty which means only named components are covered. The warranty is limited to these listed parts.
Cylinder block, cylinder head(s), rotor housings and their internal parts, intake manifold, exhaust manifold(s), timing gears, timing chain(s) or belt(s), timing chain or belt tensioner(s) and timing chain or belt cover, valve cover(s), flywheel or flexplate, ring gear, harmonic balancer, oil pump, vacuum pump, water pump, oil pan, turbocharger or supercharger housing(s) and their internal parts, waste gate,intercooler, engine mounts, and EGR valve.
Transmission/Transfer Case/All-Wheel Drive Assembly:
Transmission case, transaxle case, transfer case and their internal parts, torque convertor, vacuum modulator, cooler and metal cooler lines, transmission mounts, slave cylinder and master cylinder of a manual transmission clutch assembly.
Final drive and axle housing(s) and their internal parts, axle shafts and bearings, universal and constant velocity joints, drive shaft(s), center bearings and drive shaft yokes, four-wheel drive engagement actuator/motor, traction control linkage, solenoids, control processor and sensors, and 4x4 locking hub. Front-wheel drive and rear-wheel drive.
The deductible is the amount the customer must pay for each covered repair.
Registration Date to 6 Months:
$0 deductible when repairs are performed at Walser or another authorized repair shop.
6 Months to 5 Years:
Disappearing deductible which means $0 deductible when covered repairs are performed at Walser. The deductible is $100 when covered repairs are performed at a repair facility other than Walser.
After 5 Years:
Deductible is $300 regardless of where covered repairs are performed.
The limited warranty does not apply to:
- Vehicles used for commercial, business or government purposes.
- Vehicles used for or equipped for competitive driving, racing, contests of speed, towing a trailer, boat, or other vehicle unless vehicle is equipped with a tow package which meets or exceeds the vehicle manufacturer's towing package specifications.
- Any damage or loss due to water, rust or contamination.
- Any expense incurred in connection with repairs performed without receipt of prior authorization from Warranty Plan Administrator.
- Any mechanical failure caused by sludge buildup, contaminants, foreign objects, improper amount or type of fluids, lubricants, coolants, or refrigerants, or lack of required maintenance.
- Any damage resulting from continued operation or caused by owner's failure to take reasonable precautions to prevent further damage to the vehicle when an apparent problem exists.
- Any resulting or subsequent damage to or from a non-covered part.
- The vehicle if the odometer is inoperative or has been altered or tampered with during the time you owned your vehicle so that the actual mileage cannot be determined.
- The vehicle if it has been modified or if it has any alterations to the powertrain, the suspension (including tire or wheel sizes or offsets) or the exhaust system not approved by the manufacturer of the vehicle.
- Any loss or expense due to failures caused by overheating.
- Any loss normally covered by an automobile insurance policy including injury or death to any person or persons.
If the owner fails to maintain the vehicle according to the requirements below, coverage under this Limited Warranty will be restricted or denied.
- REQUIRED MAINTENANCE - It is the owner's responsibility to maintain and service the vehicle according to the service and maintenance schedule published by the manufacturer of the vehicle. Owner must perform all scheduled maintenance for this Limited Warranty to remain in effect. If owner fails to maintain vehicle according to the service and maintenance schedule published by the manufacturer of the vehicle and owner's failure to maintain the vehicle is a cause of the mechanical failure, the claim will be restricted or denied.
- REQUIRED RECORD KEEPING - Owner must keep repair orders and maintenance receipts issued by the repair facility that serviced the vehicle. Each repair order should show the date of repair, the odometer reading on that date, and a detailed listing of the services performed and parts replaced.
- SELF-SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE - If owner performs their own maintenance services, owner must retain proof-of-purchase receipts. The receipts must clearly show the date the service was performed and the parts/lubricants replaced. The receipts must include a notation of the odometer reading at the time the maintenance was performed.
- CONTINUED OPERATION - When a known problem exists with the vehicle, it is the owner's responsibility and owner must take all reasonable steps and use all reasonable means to protect the vehicle from further damage resulting from continued operation.
Vehicles that are excluded from Lifetime Limited Warranty:
Vehicles with more than 60,000 miles. Vehicles that are more than 10 model years old. Any of the following vehicles: Jaguar, Land Rover, Mercedes Benz, BMW, Volvo, Audi, Bentley, Rolls Royce, Aston Martin, Lamborghini, Maserati, Ferrari, Mini, Porsche, Sprinter, Roush, Callaway Lotus, Saleen, Acura NSX, Prowler, GT-40, Saab, Daewoo, Hummer, Daihatsu, Corvette ZR1, Viper. This list is subject to change. See dealer for current exclusions.
Filing a Claim
- It is the owner's responsibility to maintain and service the vehicle. Owner shall return vehicle to the Issuing Walser dealership to determine the problem and the cause of mechanical failure. If this is not possible, call plan Administrator for instructions.
- Owner must authorize any charges necessary to determine the cause of the failure. This includes necessary diagnostic and tear-down charges.
This Limited Warranty provides coverage in the United States, including its territories and possessions, and Canada only for failures due solely to the mechanical failure of a Covered Part.
Cancellation and Transfer Exclusions:
This Limited Warranty is issued by Walser only and not by the manufacturer of the Vehicle. This Limited Warranty is neither cancelable nor transferable. This Limited Warranty is included without additional cost as part of the purchase price of the Vehicle.
Contact your Walser Service department for claims and claim information requests.
Back to Top
Gas Discounts at SuperAmerica
Gas discounts of 6, 8 or 10 cents are available to members who possess a valid Rewards membership card at participating SuperAmerica locations. Rewards membership card is also member's My SA Rewards card and is valid for privileges at SuperAmerica. Discounts are redeemed at the pump by inserting a valid Walser Rewards membership card. Initial membership period is one year. Membership may be renewed for $39.95 per year. Price of renewal is subject to change.
Back to Top
Complimentary Car Washes
52 complimentary car washes are included with the initial one year Walser Rewards membership. Car washes may be redeemed at any Walser location. Car washes are redeemed by inserting the owner's Rewards membership card in the card reader at Walser locations. Membership may be renewed for $39.95 per year. Price of renewal is subject to change.
Back to Top
Earn Points for Servicing at Walser
When you service at Walser 10% of what you spend is credited to your Walser Rewards points account. Points can be converted to a dollar amount that can be redeemed as a credit on the purchase of your next vehicle from Walser.
Back to Top
MySA (SuperAmerica) Rewards Info
Walser Service Reservations